There are few agencies which are as focused in their areas of expertise as MTC. When it comes to authentic experience and appreciation of Commercial and Marketing, activation in Sport and Entertainment plus the Speaking Business, our credentials come second to none.
The Corporate Speaking market has been a cornerstone to both MTC and our client’s business since our inception. It is an area that we are fiercely committed to. We have been able to provide speakers to hundreds of events year after year and believe that our Unique Selling Point is as follows:
- Our Talent portfolio is diverse and experienced. Their expertise guarantees added value to the given brief.
- We scrupulously tailor the right talent to fit the brief which ensures successful events and consistently positive feedback.
- We meticulously follow up and are professional throughout in regard to logistics and communication.
- We are able to talent cast outside of our exclusive client base- for example we have consulted blue-chip companies like Matrix Fitness to service their talent requirements for events since 2013.
- Cycling – with the exponential growth of cycling we have the contacts and expertise to supply a portfolio of talent that includes the biggest names from current and retired Olympic champions – both road and track – and similar from television broadcasting in addition to solid advise about experiential activities including ride outs and sportifs .
We are genuine experts in the commercial marketplace. MTC lives for and strives to engage with brands and sponsors as well as any new commercial opportunities that come through our doors. Our goal has always been repeat business with the agencies, brands and businesses we work with based on strong results and a fantastic experience working with us and our clients. As such, many of the close working partnerships that we have developed in the commercial market have spanned 20 years. Blue chip clients such as Deloitte, McDonald’s, The Telegraph and Lloyd’s TSB have trusted us with their prestigious talent programmes. Historically we’ve had a telling hand in the creation and brokerage of multiple headline deals. From the ground-breaking Shock Absorber sports bra deal for Sally Gunnell in the early 90s, to the acclaimed Fred Perry collaboration with Bradley Wiggins. Our partners trust that we have the intelligence and experience to effectively respond to their objectives and ensure talent engagement delivers results.