MTC have developed over 3 decades into one of the most established and respected sports and entertainment marketing agencies in the UK.
Widely recognised as the first business to commit to focus on the commercial and media interests of Olympians, including many household names now represented for around 20 years – protecting their interests whilst maximising their opportunities both during their competitive careers through to achieving huge success in creating and delivering strategies post competition – MTC have expertise and a track record in developing clients content across:
- TV and digital formats
- Brand partnerships
Our relationships with commissioners, marketing and sponsorship agencies and product or brand owners is something we are proud to have sustained and grown over time.
This is complemented by experience and connections extending into:
- Delivering experiential events in cycling and winter sports
- Consultancy in casting and negotiating talent acquisition outside of our exclusive talent roster
- Involvement in new business start ups in leisure and sport
- Co ownership of a live stage show touring late Autumn 2016
Starting life in the US as Marketing Trademark Consultants, the business was a Licensing agency representing the IP rights of designers, corporate brands and kids/ entertainment properties. In late 1992 we started our first foray into sport through an Olympic Gold medallist. Our history and current portfolio includes:
- Commissioning one of the top three selling sports books in UK history
- Powerful portfolio of current Olympians including 3 gold medals from Rio
- Some of the UK greatest ex Olympians
- A number of the most accomplished corporate speakers and presenters
Above all we are proud of the reputation we have earned as a collaborative and professional outfit – something all too rare in the sector we work with. We truly see the most inspiring times ahead of us through the developments and talent we are driving